Durban Image: Bridge (Durban, South Africa)
Why don’t you stay here on your next visit to Durban?
Click HERE for Sparkling Star Guest House Durban Accommodation rates and booking info. This gracious old Victorian home was built in the 1920’s and offer great ambience and atmosphere with its special architectural design and old gleaming Oregon pine floors. The smell of freshly brewed coffee will invite you to relax on the patio or in the garden overlooking Durban’s harbour. Sparkling Star Guest House is situated in the heart of Glenwood, close to the University of Natal, St. Augustine’s and Entabeni Hospital and an easy drive away from the CBD and Durban’s beaches. The guest house has many facilities that cater for both the travelling business person and holidaymaker. Click HERE for Sparkling Star Guest House Durban Accommodation rates and booking info. Facilities: Internet Access Airport Shuttle Service Parking Available Laundry Facilities* Swimming Pool Languages Spoken: English and Afrikaans Grading: 4 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South … [Book here...]
- Riders ready to race at the #SCBF Dezzi Festival of Speed
- “Largest Single Gathering of Pipe Bands” in Amanzimtoti’s Highland Gathering and Lifestyle Expo
- Nelson Mandela Bay Surf Pro presented by Billabong Day One
- Splash Out with Zapper at Splashy Fen 2017
- Make more intelligent business decisions with axxonsoft’s award-winning CCTV products